CONTACT EPIC BEAUTY:
401 Maplewood Drive Suite 14
Jupiter, FL 33458
561 . 745 . 3035
CREATINGS BASKETS OF LOVE:
Baskets of Love?
Join us in creating Baskets of Love! These baskets will provide essentials to women employed in the adult entertainment industry. Take gift baskets directly into the hands of these women.
WOMEN IN CRISIS.
• The sex industry is a 57+ billion world wide business annually.
• Every 9 seconds a woman is physically abused by her husband. (The Commonwealth Fund, N.Y. 1991)
• There may be more adult entertainment clubs in WPB per capita than any other city in Florida.
Who is Epic Beauty?
Epic Beauty is a coalition of women committed to addressing the unique needs of women in crisis. Our goal is to inspire, educate and counsel women so they can reach their full potential in life.
What does Epic Beauty do?
Epic Beauty reaches out to hurting women, offering a better way of life by providing an environment where they can be restored to Christ and made whole. The ministry helps women by responding to their desire for help, participation in small groups, mentorship programs and training classes.
Through our Baskets of Love outreach program, we take gift baskets to women working in Palm Beach County's adult entertainment industry.
The Epic Beauty Vision
Thanks to Generation Church for this video.
What is Epic Arrangements?
Epic Arrangements is a brand new design studio in West Palm Beach, Florida, specializing in contemporary, upscale, floral design with a purpose!
Each time you buy an arrangement, you are helping the community directly by giving work and hope to women in need of a second chance. We offer custom floral arrangements to provide distinctive and cutting edge displays with flowers that are both ethically grown and of the highest quality.
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Tuesday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
The shame and secrecy surrounding sexual abuse make it difficult to get accurate data regarding incidents among women in the sex industry. The studies that have been done reveal…
• Between 66-90% of women in the sex industry were sexually abused as children.
• Compared to the general population, women in the sex industry experience higher rates of: Substance Abuse Issues, Rape and Violent Assault, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Domestic Violence, Depression & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• The women in this industry face a myriad of issues that impact their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. They are a largely unreached population and many feel desperately isolated and alone. Even those who would contemplate going to church wonder if there truly is a place for them there. Will they find the restoration they are seeking in the house of God?
Stats from http://crossculturalconnections.org